Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pearl Capital (NY)

Default Pearl Capital (NY)

Has anyone used these guys? There supposed to be a boutique MCA that offers advances for businesses that don't accept credit cards or are usually restricted industry.

do they wear Pearl Necklaces?

I'm sure they are ISO's and not direct lenders. I'll look in my data book and see what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by GGRHouston View Post
    do they wear Pearl Necklaces?

I'm sure they are ISO's and not direct lenders. I'll look in my data book and see what I can find.
    I've gotten a few approvals from these guys, there contracts list there DBA. Haven't funded anything quite yet.

They are direct funders and do all types of advances, from starter deals through cash only businesses. Smart group of guys doing in the right way and out of the box as well.

the smaller funders are the one's i am seeing doing more out of the box SIC deals, and, "cash only" business programs with fixed repays/ach. the smaller companies are capitalizing on what the larger one's are slow to move on. Lot's of innovation coming from funding organizations right now. as they say, innovation drives growth-

Quote Originally Posted by Iroc_Iroll View Post
    Has anyone used these guys? There supposed to be a boutique MCA that offers advances for businesses that don't accept credit cards or are usually restricted industry.
    They are a direct lender and yes, they will entertain all sorts of kockamamie paper. Usually starter-type deals though, but unlike other starter programs, offers can and will go UP with each renewal.

How can you identify if a company is an ISO or a direct lender?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Curious View Post
    How can you identify if a company is an ISO or a direct lender?
    Usually most direct lenders will make a point to label that fact on there website as well once you get a deal approved with them the docs should list the company information on them.

If your looking for more tangible proof, there's been a list put together on these and other forums of verified direct lenders.

Default Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by Iroc_Iroll View Post
    They are graduates of Second Source University! Doing unique ACH deals.

via greensheets below:

"New York, Feb. 3, 2011 -- New York, NY based Pearl Capital a boutique cash advance fund specializing in hard to fund deals hires Danny Kay to head up its risk and underwriting department. Danny previously worked at industry titans 2nd Source Funding and Factor Funding.

According to Abe Zeines, CEO of Pearl Capital “as we continue to grow our business every day we are excited to have the opportunity to bring on someone with Danny’s expertise to supervise our entire risk process”.

Isaac Stern, Managing Director of business cash advance ISO Yellowstone Capital said “we are extremely pleased to renew our funding commitments through Pearl Capital and are very happy that they have brought on someone with the credentials that Danny possesses.

For additional information please contact Abe Zeines 718-755-9286 abe@pearlcash.com"
    Jason Fullen
    NVMS, Inc.
    703.361.6262 x129
    jfullen@nvms.com
    www.nvms.com